Delphi Automotive (NYSE:DLPH) will hold its Annual Investor Meeting on Tuesday, April 17. The event will be hosted by Rodney O’Neal, Delphi president and CEO, Kevin Clark, chief financial officer, and Jeffrey Owens, chief technology officer. Participants will also hear from each of the company’s divisional presidents.
The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. with an audio/video webcast of the call and presentation available on the Delphi Investor Relations website at http://delphi.com/investors.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV