NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO), a medical device company focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the neurological complications of diabetes reported today that it will exhibit at the Midwest Podiatry Conference on April 19-22, 2012 in Chicago. This is the premier podiatry conference in the Midwest and is expected to attract over 2,000 podiatrists and related health care professionals. The Conference promotes podiatric medicine and public health through an annual program of continuing education and professionally oriented instruction.
NeuroMetrix will showcase NC-stat ® DPNCheck ™, a medical device providing a fast, accurate, and quantitative point-of-care test for the detection of systemic neuropathies such as diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN). DPN affects over 50% of people with diabetes and can lead to foot ulcers and amputation. Since commercial launch of NC-stat DPNCheck in late 2011, the company has attracted an expanding customer base of physicians, including podiatrists, who have integrated the technology into their medical practice.
Attendees at the Midwest Podiatry Conference represent a confederation of podiatric medical associations, including 13 Midwestern states and the Canadian province of Ontario. The Conference will be held at The Hyatt Regency Chicago. Further information on the Conference is available at: http://midwestpodconf.org/.
About NeuroMetrixNeuroMetrix is a medical device company focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the neurological complications of diabetes. The Company currently markets products for the detection, diagnosis, and monitoring of diabetic neuropathies such as diabetic peripheral neuropathy and median neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome). For more information, please visit http://www.neurometrix.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV