Spread Betting Accounts - Trade With Limited Risk At City Index
Key features of a Guaranteed Stop Loss Order:
- Amendments can be made without additional charges (trading hours only)
- Order levels must be placed a minimum distance above and below the current 'Our Price' (5% pm UK100 equities).
- GSLOs are not available on all our markets.
Note: There is a small charge for this service.
Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders are a fantastic risk management tool for when trading volatile markets and those that are prone to gapping.
SummarySpread betting with City Index is an ideal choice for new traders who are looking to trade with limited risk. The Limited Risk Account offers peace of mind in that every trade you place has a Guaranteed Stop Loss Order applied, limiting your potential losses. Remember, as a leveraged product, spread betting can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks. About City Index: Today more and more individual traders are discovering the benefits of derivatives, and many of them are discovering them through a City Index trading platform. As a group, we transact in excess of 1.5 million trades every month in over 50 countries worldwide. We provide access to a wide range of instruments including margined foreign exchange, CFD trading and, in the UK, financial spread betting. SOURCE City Index
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV