Spread Betting Accounts - Trade With Limited Risk At City Index
LONDON, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Spread betting is the act of speculating on a market's price movement. Through spread betting provider City Index, you can trade on over 12,000 markets, including indices, shares, currencies and commodities.
Whilst there are many benefits to spread betting, it also presents significant risk; its margin feature means you pay an initial deposit which is only a small percentage of the full value of your position, allowing both easy access to the financial markets and the potential to significantly profit from an initial capital outlay.
However, should the market move against you, you can incur losses greater than your initial deposit.With this in mind, it is important for new traders to educate themselves, build a comprehensive trading strategy and fully understand the risks before placing a trade. Limited Risk Account Through City Index, spread bettors can choose a Limited Risk Account. A Limited Risk Account is a great way to manage your spread betting risks as every position you place has a Guaranteed Stop Loss Order (GSLO) attached to it - more on this below. Ultimately, a GSLO means that you cannot lose any more than the funds you deposit. Other key features of the City Index Limited Risk Account include:
- Ability to place your GSLO just 5% away on UK100 equities
- Access the same spreads as a standard spread betting account
- GSLO charges are shown separately on your account, not hidden in the spread
- No margin closeout level to monitor
- Access 12,000+ markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV