Maritime Rockers Angry Candy And Toronto Beatboxer Scott Jackson Earn Coveted Spots In The Canada's Got Talent Finals
- Week 2 finalists join previously announced dance group Freshh and opera singer Julie Lafontaine in the finals, May 13 -
- Canada's Got Talent airs Sunday nights at 8 p.m. and Monday nights at 9 p.m. local time -
TORONTO, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tensions ran high as Canada's Got Talent Week 2 semifinalists awaited their fate in the live results show earlier this evening on Citytv, until host Dina Pugliese revealed that rock group Angry Candy was the highest vote-getter, earning them a berth in the Canada's Got Talent finals. Of the remaining six acts, the judges - Martin Short, Measha Brueggergosman and Stephan Moccio - selected beatboxer Scott Jackson to continue his journey to the finals.
Angry Candy and Scott Jackson join Week 1 finalists - hip-hop dance group Freshh of Vancouver, BC and classical soprano singer Julie Lafontaine of Montreal, QC - in the Canada's Got Talent finals on May 13.For full release and performer bios and images, visit: www.rogersmediatv.ca. SOURCE News - Media
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV