DALLAS, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) violated shareholder protection laws by revising its fourth quarter financial results, indicating a material weakness in internal controls over its financial statement close process. Concerned Groupon investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Groupon issued a press release revising its fourth quarter financial results for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2011, and those revisions have resulted in decreases in revenue, operating income, net income and earnings per share," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "Groupon's stock has fallen approximately 20% due to inadequate managerial practices. Our proposed lawsuit seeks to ensure that strong controls are placed to correct improper behavior and to preserve the company's value for shareholders."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Groupon, Inc. shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV