SAN JOSE, Calif., April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina-SCI Corporation ("Sanmina-SCI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ GS: SANM), a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services company, announced today it has redeemed $100.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 8.125% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2016 (the "Notes"). This follows the Company's call for partial redemption of the Notes previously announced on March 9, 2012.
About Sanmina-SCISanmina-SCI is a leading electronics contract manufacturer serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions and delivers superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and medical instrumentation, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, clean-tech and automotive technology sectors. Sanmina-SCI has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the Company is available at http://www.sanmina-sci.com .
SANMFSOURCE Sanmina-SCI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV