Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders In DDi Corp. Buyout
DALLAS, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP announce an investigation into alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of DDi Corp. (NASDAQ: DDIC) in connection with a buyout agreement for $13.00 per share to Viasystems Group, Inc. Concerned DDi investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"As a stand-alone entity, DDi stock has already advanced by approximately 30% year-to-date and we question why the Board would give away its future growth potential for Viasystem's offer – a paltry 6% cash premium over the April 3 closing price," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed investor class action seeks to ensure that DDi shareholders' interests are protected in the proposed merger in terms of price and information."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. DDi stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.com SOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV