Knight Transportation, Inc. (NYSE: KNX) expects to release its 2012 first quarter earnings on Wednesday, April 25, 2012, after the close of the market. Knight will be holding a live conference call with analysts and investors to discuss the earnings release, the results of operations, and other matters shortly after its earnings press release on Wednesday, April 25, 2012, at 4:30 pm EDT. (Please note that, since the call will begin promptly as scheduled, you will need to join a few minutes prior to that time). Slides to accompany this call will be posted on the company’s website and will be available to download just prior to the scheduled conference call. To view the presentation, please visit http://investors.knighttrans.com/presentations, “First Quarter 2012 Conference Call Presentation.”
The public will be able to listen and participate in the conference telephonically by dialing (877) 743-0363 – ID 70197857. NOTE: In order to join this conference call, you will be required to provide the Conference ID Number listed. An audio replay of the conference will be posted on the Company’s website for at least seven (7) days after the meeting ( www.knighttrans.com/shareholders/audio).
The Company assumes no responsibility to update any information posted on its web site.
The conference may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Investors are directed to the information contained in Item 7A (“ Quantitative and Qualitative Disclosures About Market Risk” ) of Part II of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, for a discussion of the risks that may affect the Company’s future operating results. Actual results may differ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV