Whiting Petroleum Corporation ( NYSE:WLL) will release its first quarter 2012 financial and operating results on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 after the market closes. A conference call with investors, analysts and other interested parties is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. CDT, 9:00 a.m. MDT) on Thursday, April 26, 2012 to discuss Whiting's first quarter 2012 financial and operating results. Please call (866) 804-6925 (U.S./Canada) or (857) 350-1671 (International) to be connected to the call and enter the pass code 42055169. Access to a live Internet broadcast will be available at http://www.whiting.com by clicking on the “Investor Relations” box on the menu and then on the link titled "Webcasts."
A telephonic replay will be available beginning approximately two hours after the call on Thursday, April 26, 2012 and continuing through Thursday, May 3, 2012. You may access this replay at (888) 286-8010 (U.S./Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (International) and entering the pass code 39345554. You may also access a Web archive at http://www.whiting.com beginning approximately one hour after the conference call.
About Whiting Petroleum Corporation
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that explores for, develops, acquires and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Michigan and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. The Company trades publicly under the symbol WLL on the New York Stock Exchange. For further information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV