Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV) April 9, 2012, an Internet marketing and technology company specializing in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, today announced that the Company will be presenting at The Wall Street Forum's 23rd Annual Analyst Conference. The conference will take place on April 10, 2012 at The University Club in New York City. Inuvo’s presentation will begin at 12:05 p.m. (ET) on Track 1.
Mr. Peter Corrao, CEO of Inuvo Inc. commented, "Inuvo looks forward to the opportunity to present the exciting developments that are currently underway at the company. Internet marketing and technology is a rapidly growing sector, and we are pleased to provide insight on our growth strategy in this $70 billion market to members of the investment community.”
A copy of Mr. Corrao's presentation will be included in a Form 8-K, which will be filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and will be available via the Company's Investor Relations website at: www.inuvo.com.
About Inuvo, Inc.Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV