Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) announced today that its Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is available on its website at www.pacificdrilling.com in the “Events & Presentations” subsection of the “Investor Relations” section. In addition, the Notice is being distributed to Pacific Drilling common shareholders of record in advance of the Annual General Meeting, which will be held on May 14, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (Central European Time) at the company’s registered office, located at 37 rue d’Anvers, L-1130 Luxembourg.
About Pacific Drilling
With its best-in-class drillships and highly experienced team, Pacific
Drilling is a fast growing company that is committed to becoming the
industry’s preferred ultra-deepwater drilling contractor. Pacific
Drilling’s fleet of seven ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one
of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world.
The company currently operates four recently delivered drillships and
has two additional drillships under construction and one on order at
Samsung. For more information about Pacific Drilling, including our
current Fleet Status, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV