HOUSTON, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), a Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, on Thursday, April 26, before market open. Earl J. Hesterberg, Group 1's president and chief executive officer, and the company's senior management team will host a conference call to discuss the results later that morning at 10 a.m. ET.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet at www.group1auto.com, then click on 'Investor Relations' and then 'Events' or through this link: http://www.group1corp.com/news/events.aspx. A replay will be available for 30 days.
The conference call will also be available live by dialing in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call at:
Domestic: 1.877.317.6789International: 1.412.317.6789Conference ID: 10012655A telephonic replay will be available following the call through May 11 at 9 a.m. ET by dialing: Domestic: 1.877.344.7529International: 1.412.317.0088Conference ID: 10012655 About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.Group 1 owns and operates 112 automotive dealerships, 144 franchises, and 28 collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom that offer 31 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts. Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com. Investor Contacts:Kim Paper CanningManager, Investor RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5741 | email@example.com Media Contacts: Pete DeLongchampsV.P. Financial Services and Manufacturer RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5770 | firstname.lastname@example.org Clint WoodsPierpont Communications, Inc.713-627-2223 | email@example.com SOURCE Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV