THOMASVILLE, N.C., April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) announced today that it plans to release its 2012 first quarter financial results before opening of trading on Thursday, April 26, 2012. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss its financial results and outlook at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, April 26, 2012.
An online, real-time webcast of Old Dominion's quarterly conference call will be available online at www.odfl.com on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days. A telephonic replay of the call will also be available through May 10, 2012 at 719‑457‑0820, Confirmation Number 7324822.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL"), union-free motor carrier providing regional, inter-regional and national LTL service and value-added logistics services. In addition to its core LTL services, the Company offers its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, transportation management, truckload brokerage, container delivery and warehousing services, as well as consumer household moving services. Through marketing and carrier relationships, the Company also offers door-to-door international freight services to and from all of North America, Central America, South America and the Far East.
SOURCE Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV