Interface Redeems The Remaining $11.5 Million Of Its 9.5% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2014
ATLANTA, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: IFSIA) (the "Company"), a worldwide floorcoverings company and global leader in sustainability, today announced that it has redeemed the remaining $11.5 million in aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 9.5% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2014 (the "Notes") at a price equal to 100% of the principal amount of the Notes, plus accrued interest to the redemption date. An aggregate of approximately $11.7 million, which includes interest that has accrued through the redemption date, was required to redeem the Notes. US Bank National Association (as successor in interest to SunTrust Bank), trustee in respect of the Notes, processed the transmittal of the redemption notice to the holders of record of the Notes that were redeemed.
Interface, Inc. is the world's largest manufacturer of modular carpet, which it markets under the InterfaceFLOR®, FLOR®, Heuga® and Bentley Prince Street® brands, and, through its Bentley Prince Street brand, enjoys a leading position in the designer quality segment of the broadloom carpet market. The Company is committed to the goal of sustainability and doing business in ways that minimize the impact on the environment while enhancing shareholder value.
SOURCE Interface, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV