Tower Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWGP) announced today that it plans to release its first quarter financial results on Monday, May 7, 2012, after the market close. Tower will also host a conference call and webcast to discuss these results on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Michael Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Hitselberger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will lead the conference call.
This conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. To access a listen-only webcast over the Internet, please visit the Investors section of Tower Group, Inc.’s website, www.twrgrp.com, or use this link: http://investor.twrgrp.com/events.cfm
Please access the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register and to download any necessary audio software. If you are unable to participate during the live conference call, a webcast will be archived in the Investors section of Tower Group, Inc.'s website at www.twrgrp.com.
About Tower Group, Inc.Tower Group, Inc. offers diversified property and casualty insurance products and services through its operating subsidiaries. Its insurance company subsidiaries offer insurance products to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses through its network of retail and wholesale agents and specialty business through program underwriting agents. Tower's insurance services subsidiaries provide underwriting, claims and reinsurance brokerage services to other insurance companies. For more information, visit Tower's website at http://www.twrgrp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV