Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has named Jon Broz to the position of Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Litigation. Mr. Broz will report to James C. Snyder, Jr., Senior Vice President – General Counsel and Secretary.
“We are excited to have someone with Jon’s breadth of retail litigation experience join our team,” said Mr. Snyder. “Jon has a strong reputation for working closely with his clients and seeking creative solutions to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively.”
Mr. Broz comes to Family Dollar from Lowe’s Companies, Inc., where he served most recently as Vice President and Assistant General Counsel for Litigation. Prior to joining Lowe’s, Mr. Broz worked for Collective Brands, Inc., and previous to that, he was a Litigation Partner at Husch & Eppenberger (now Husch Blackwell Sanders) in Kansas City, Missouri. Mr. Broz earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and his Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas. He was also a member of the University of Kansas Law Review.
About Family DollarFor more than 50 years, Family Dollar has been providing value and convenience to customers in easy-to-shop neighborhood locations. Family Dollar’s mix of name brands, and quality, private brand merchandise, appeals to shoppers in more than 7,000 stores in rural and urban settings across 45 states. Helping families save on the items they need with everyday low prices creates a strong bond with customers who refer to their neighborhood store as “my Family Dollar.” Headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, Family Dollar is a Fortune 300, publicly held company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDO. For more information, please visit www.familydollar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV