SAN FRANCISCO, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kim Crawford Wines, producer of an award-winning portfolio of New Zealand wines and established leader of luxury-priced Sauvignon Blanc, announces its 2012 nationwide advertising campaign launching this summer and featuring the provocative tagline "Undo Ordinary." Highly-acclaimed photographer, Miles Aldridge, photographed the unprecedented campaign live during Kim Crawford's one-night-only art experience at New York City's Cedar Lake Studios on Thursday night. In the spirit of spontaneity, invitations to the art event, titled "Undone," were disguised as an evening exhibition showcasing the famed photographer's work. Guests soon learned that the event was more than just an opportunity to view art—it was a chance to become it. Pulled from the party and onto elaborate sets, guests were featured in the very art they came to see. Attendees entered as partygoers and left as stars of Kim Crawford's 2012 advertising campaign.
"Shooting a campaign in the midst of a live event is a challenge, but also an idea that intrigued me," said Aldridge. "My plan was to shoot a series of specially designed sets and scenarios that evoke the playful side of the brand. The intent was to leave the door open for any spontaneous inspiration from the party guests to create surprising and original campaign imagery."The Kim Crawford "Undo Ordinary" campaign defies the traditional conventions of wine advertising and lives up to the playful and rebellious roots of Kim Crawford's founders. Incorporating vibrant colors, whimsical imagery and high-fashion photography, the result is a look and feel that is premium, confident and unexpectedly bold. In an attempt to embrace the philosophy of the brand, the campaign emphasizes to consumers that when they live in the moment and defy expectations, they "Undo Ordinary."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV