- PRI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 90.20% to $80.47 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PRIMERICA INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.56%.
- After a year of stock price fluctuations, the net result is that PRI's price has not changed very much. Although its weak earnings growth may have played a role in this flat result, don't lose sight of the fact that the performance of the overall market, as measured by the S&P 500 Index, was essentially similar. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- PRIMERICA INC's earnings per share declined by 17.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PRIMERICA INC reported lower earnings of $2.36 versus $3.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.60 versus $2.36).
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.