Officials of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTLF) announced today that the company plans to broadcast a conference call detailing its first quarter 2012 earnings live over the internet at www.htlf.com at 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday April 23, 2012. Lynn B. Fuller, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, John K. Schmidt, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, and Kenneth J. Erickson, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer will conduct the conference call. The financial results will be available on the company’s website on April 23, 2012 after the market closes. There will be a question-and-answer session following the presentation.
Shareholders, analysts and other interested parties are invited to join the call. To listen to the live call, please dial 480-629-9645 or 800-762-8779 at least five minutes before start time. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the company’s website, http://www.htlf.com, at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
About Heartland Financial USA:Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a $4.3 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance and consumer finance services to individuals and businesses. The Company currently has 61 banking locations in 42 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota and loan production offices in California, Wyoming, Idaho, Texas and Nevada.
Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV