Schnitzer Steel Industries
Schnitzer Steel Industries (SCHN) is a recycler of ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal. This stock is trading up 1% at $39.88 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 227,000Average Volume: 307,245 Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Earnings Stocks Poised to Pop From a technical perspective, SCHN is following through from some earnings-related strength that showed up last week. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as SCHN can manage to close near its daily highs with strong volume. At last check, the high for SCHN today is $40.68 and volume is tracking in a bit below its average daily volume. If we get a close near its daily highs with volume that's near or above 307,245 shares, then look for SHCN to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $42.88 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV