SodaStream International (SODA), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing home beverage carbonation systems and related products. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $34.25 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 50% >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, SODA is bouncing notably higher today with decent volume right off a previous support level at $32. This move is pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SODA can sustain a move and close above some overhead resistance at $34.12 with volume. Look for volume on a move above that level that's near or well above 1.4 million shares. If we get that action soon, traders should look for long biased trades in SODA as long as it's trending above $34.12, and within range of its daily highs. If we get that action soon, look for SODA to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $37.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV