SodaStream International (SODA), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing home beverage carbonation systems and related products. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $34.25 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 50% >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, SODA is bouncing notably higher today with decent volume right off a previous support level at $32. This move is pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SODA can sustain a move and close above some overhead resistance at $34.12 with volume. Look for volume on a move above that level that's near or well above 1.4 million shares. If we get that action soon, traders should look for long biased trades in SODA as long as it's trending above $34.12, and within range of its daily highs. If we get that action soon, look for SODA to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $37.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV