MagicJack VocalTec (CALL) is a provider of carrier-class voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and convergence solutions for fixed and wireless communication service providers. This stock is trading up 10.9% at $23.88 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1 millionAverage Volume: 384,892 Volume % Change: 411% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple Shares of CALL are soaring today after the company said it expects to post a steep increase in first-quarter profits and sales and plans to resume its stock buyback program. From a technical perspective, CALL is gapping up sharply higher today and moving back above its 50-day moving average of $21.22 on monster volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CALL can sustain a move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $23.10. At last check, the stock has hit a daily high today of $24.10. If we get a strong close on CALL, then traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as it's trending above $23.10 and it closes near its daily highs. A potential target if the strength continues is CALL's recent high of $28.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV