Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) develops, manufactures and commercializes therapeutic products for tissue protection, healing and repair. The stock is trading up 5.2% at $13.89 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 189,000Average Volume: 69,428 Volume % Change: 406% >>Health Care Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, ANIK is ripping higher today on heavy volume. This move has triggered a near-term breakout trade now that ANIK has taken out some overhead resistance at $12.95 with volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in ANIK as long as it's trending above $12.95 with strong upside volume flows. Also, look for ANIK to close near its daily highs today as a sign of more strength to come in the stock. If we continue to see that action, then look for ANIK to hit $15 to $17 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV