Titan Machinery (TITN) is a retail dealer of Case IH Agriculture equipment and a retail dealer of New Holland Agriculture, Case Construction and New Holland Construction equipment in the U.S. This stock is trading up 6% at $28.97 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 330,000Average Volume: 186,025 Volume % Change: 289% >>7 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars Shares of TITN are ripping higher today after an analyst at Robert W. Baird upgraded the stock from neutral to outperform, and raised its price target to $37 from $29. From a technical perspective, TITN is gapping higher today on above-average volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory now that shares are moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $28.76 to $29.68. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in TITN as long as it continues to trend above those breakout levels. If we continue to see that action, then look for TITN to hit its next significant overhead resistance levels at $30.97 to $32.03 in the very near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV