Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG), will hold a conference call on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss first quarter 2012 results. First quarter 2012 earnings will be released after the market closes on April 17, 2012.
For access to the conference call on April 18th, please dial (866) 244-4637 (U.S. and Canada) or (703) 639-1179 (International) by 9:45 a.m. (Eastern Time). The conference call leader will be Mark Kowlzan.
A replay of the call will also be available from 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on April 18, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on May 2, 2012. To access the recording, please dial (888) 266-2081 (U.S. and Canada) or (703) 925-2533 (International). The passcode is 1573847.
This call will also be webcast and can be accessed at PCA’s website at: www.packagingcorp.com.PCA is the fourth largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the United States with sales of $2.6 billion in 2011. PCA operates four paper mills and 72 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV