Sitzmann Morris & Lavis Insurance Agency (SML), an advisory company wholly owned by Brown & Brown Insurance, is pleased to announce that Mark Luckenbach has joined SML as a Sales Consultant.
Mr. Luckenbach came to SML from Liberty Benefit Insurance Services where he served as a Benefit Consultant for large group benefits business. Mark specialized in the underwriting review process for companies ranging in size from 300 to 10,000 employees.
“We are thrilled to have Mark join the SML team,” said Matt Sitzmann, Executive Vice President of SML. “His lengthy experience in both the Group and individual Life marketplaces will be invaluable to our growing clientele. Mark’s expertise in the large group financial and underwriting arena is second to none. We couldn’t be happier that he is with us.”
Mr. Luckenbach graduated from the University of Pacific with a degree in Psychology. He maintains both the Certified Life Underwriter and Registered Health Underwriter designations. Mark and his wife, Carole, reside in San Carlos, California with their two children.About Sitzmann Morris & Lavis Insurance Agency (SML) Sitzmann Morris & Lavis Insurance Agency (SML) is an advisory company wholly owned by Brown & Brown Insurance, the nation’s sixth largest brokerage firm. SML is an established leader in the employee benefit, life insurance, estate planning and risk management fields. Their technical proficiency, access to proprietary products and sophisticated administrative services are unmatched nationwide. For more information, please visit www.smlinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV