NEW YORK, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: AMID) today announced that their April 5th RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register/ watch event now" button
- American Midstream Partners' presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
About American Midstream Partners, LPDenver-based American Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: AMID) is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of natural gas midstream energy assets. The company is engaged in the business of gathering, treating, processing and transporting natural gas through ownership and operation of nine gathering systems, four processing facilities (one partially owned and non-operated), two interstate pipelines and six intrastate pipelines. The company's primary assets, which are strategically located in Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas, provide critical infrastructure that links producers and suppliers of natural gas to diverse natural gas markets, including various interstate and intrastate pipelines, as well as utility, industrial and other commercial customers. American Midstream currently operates approximately 1,400 miles of pipelines that gather and transport over 500 MMcf/d of natural gas. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) PR Newswire and MUNCmedia, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV