The Bancorp, Inc. (“Bancorp”) (Nasdaq: TBBK) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2012 financial results after market hours on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its earnings results conference call on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
All interested parties can access the live conference call webcast by visiting the Bancorp site at www.thebancorp.com and clicking on the webcast link located on the home page or by dialing 888.268.4176, access code 16809756. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the replay will be available following the live call via webcast on Bancorp’s website and telephonically until Wednesday, May 2, 2012 by dialing 888.286.8010, access code 65379042.
About The Bancorp, Inc.
The Bancorp, Inc is a financial holding company that operates The
Bancorp Bank, an FDIC-insured commercial bank that delivers a full array
of financial services and products both directly and through
private-label affinity partner programs nationwide. The Bancorp Bank’s
regional community bank division serves the needs of small and mid-size
businesses and their principals in the Philadelphia-Wilmington region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV