Books-A-Million, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: BAMM) today announced that all BAM! stores will be hosting Educators’ Day on Saturday, April 14 th, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. The BAM! Educators’ Day will be a special event for educators with extra savings, giveaways and prizes. Free goodies include posters, bookmarks and classroom event kits from favorites, such as WondLa, Sylvan, Carl Hiaasen and many more. During Educator Week, teachers also enter to win a $1,000 BAM! shopping spree for their classroom by visiting http://www.booksamillion.com/educators_special.
From April 14–20 educators will also receive more of what they love – 25% off their classroom purchases with their BAM! Educator Discount Card. The free BAM! Educator Discount Card offers educators, librarians and homeschoolers – Pre-Kindergarten through 12 th Grade – a 20% discount off the original price on most books used in the classroom. From April 14–20 the discount will be 25%. Educators simply have to complete a BAM! Educator Discount Card application at any register and present a valid educator identification card and photo identification card to receive their BAM! Educator Discount Card and start saving.
About Books-A-Million, Inc.
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 252 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million (BAM!), Books & Co. and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com.Follow Books-A-Million on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/booksamillion) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/booksamillion).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV