Butters Falls Victim To An Unlikely Bully On An All-New "South Park" Premiering On Wednesday, April 11 At 10:00 P.M. On COMEDY CENTRAL®
NEW YORK, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bullying has become a national health epidemic and South Park Elementary is not immune in an all-new episode of " South Park" titled, "Butterballs," premiering Wednesday, April 11 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Stan wants to raise awareness about the dangers of bullying by shooting a big dance video. Will he able to handle the pressure that goes along with the notoriety of taking on such a worthy cause?
Voted " The Greatest Animated TV Series" in a poll conducted by Entertainment Weekly, COMEDY CENTRAL's "South Park" launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at midnight (all times ET/PT).Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Executive Producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the Supervising Producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell, Erica Rivinoja and Vernon Chatman are Producers. "South Park's" Web site is www.southparkstudios.com. SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV