Butters Falls Victim To An Unlikely Bully On An All-New "South Park" Premiering On Wednesday, April 11 At 10:00 P.M. On COMEDY CENTRALÂ®
NEW YORK, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bullying has become a national health epidemic and South Park Elementary is not immune in an all-new episode of " South Park" titled, "Butterballs," premiering Wednesday, April 11 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Stan wants to raise awareness about the dangers of bullying by shooting a big dance video. Will he able to handle the pressure that goes along with the notoriety of taking on such a worthy cause?
Voted " The Greatest Animated TV Series" in a poll conducted by Entertainment Weekly, COMEDY CENTRAL's "South Park" launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at midnight (all times ET/PT).Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Executive Producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the Supervising Producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell, Erica Rivinoja and Vernon Chatman are Producers. "South Park's" Web site is www.southparkstudios.com. SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV