Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announced the election of Stephen E. Gilhuley as Executive Vice President – Administration, as well as Secretary, of the Company. Mr. Gilhuley has been employed by the Company since 1994. He has served as Executive Vice President since October 2006, Senior Vice President from March 2001 to October 2006 and Secretary since July 1996. He also was General Counsel from April 1994 to November 2011, when he was succeeded by Stephen M. Banker, who is currently the Company’s General Counsel. Mr. Gilhuley will continue to report to Brian Shore, Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Gilhuley was General Counsel, Secretary and Vice President of Allen Telecom, Inc. (formerly The Allen Group, Inc.), where he was employed for fifteen years, after having been an associate lawyer with the law firm of Shearman & Sterling in New York City. Mr. Gilhuley received a B.A. degree from Yale University and a J.D. degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law.
Park Electrochemical Corp. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, China, France, Connecticut, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R&D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore.
Additional corporate information is available on the Company’s web site
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV