Baseball Fans Celebrate Opening Day With "Welcome Back To The Diamond" Contest And A Chance To Win A $20,000 Wedding Package
MINNEAPOLIS, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JB Hudson Jewelers and Target Field Events celebrate the return of baseball – and wedding season – with the first-ever "Welcome Back to the Diamond" contest. The Facebook contest gives engaged couples a chance to win a wedding beyond their expectations, valued at more than $20,000.
The prize package includes:
- A $10,000 wedding rings package from JB Hudson.
- A $10,000 home plate wedding ceremony and reception package provided by Target Field Events.
- A $4,000 reception catering package provided by Delaware North Sportservice.
Win A Wedding Beyond ExpectationsEngaged couples can enter the contest on JB Hudson's Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/jbhudsonjewelers) starting today, April 9, through May 13, 2012. A panel of judges will select five finalist couples from the online entries. The finalists will be unveiled on the JB Hudson Kiss Cam at the June 13 Twins vs. Phillies game.Vote For Your Favorite CoupleFans will ultimately choose which of the finalist couples wins the wedding package. Fan voting opens on Facebook on June 13. Finalist couples will compete for votes based on their reception menu, wedding ring selection and Kiss Cam kiss. The winning couple will be unveiled at the June 29 Twins vs. Royals game. "JB Hudson Jewelers has been a long-time supporter of our Minnesota Twins," said Jeannie Joas, president and chief executive officer of JB Hudson. "With this contest, we're bringing the best diamonds in Minnesota together to provide a magnificent experience for engaged couples and Twins fans alike. We are thrilled to help one couple walk away with a wedding truly beyond their expectations." "Target Field is truly a community asset even beyond our full schedule of Twins games each year," added Kevin Smith, Minnesota Twins' executive director of public affairs. "Our Target Field Events group produces corporate gatherings, fundraising events and even class reunions. Welcome Back to the Diamond reminds fans that Target Field is also an unforgettable place to get married. We look forward to finding out which lucky couple gets to step up to home plate." Visit www.facebook.com/jbhudsonjewelers for more information and contest rules. SOURCE JB Hudson Jewelers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV