Evaluation Kits, Pricing and Availability
The PB63 is packaged in a 12-pin PowerSIP that affords additional savings on valuable board space, with a footprint that measures less than 1.5 square inches. It is available in sample quantities for evaluation and prototyping, as well as volume production and is priced at $128.94 in 1,000 quantities. An evaluation kit that includes a demo board is available. Complete product information is online at www.cirrus.com. For technical support, contact Apex Precision Power product support at 800-546-2739, or email@example.com.
Cirrus Logic Inc.
Cirrus Logic develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a broad range of innovative customers. Building on its diverse analog and signal-processing patent portfolio, Cirrus Logic delivers highly optimized products for a variety of audio and energy-related applications. The company operates from headquarters in Austin, Texas, with offices in Tucson, Ariz., Europe, Japan and Asia. More information about Cirrus Logic is available at www.cirrus.com.Cirrus Logic, Cirrus, Apex Precision Power and APEX, are trademarks of Cirrus Logic Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50230796&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV