HOUSTON and SHANGHAI, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraton Polymers LLC (together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, "Kraton"), a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers or "SBCs," announces plans to showcase its latest advancements in recyclable and environmentally-friendly PVC and phthalate-free products at Chinaplas 2012.
"Chinaplas 2012 is the perfect venue for Kraton Polymers to showcase our latest technological advancements in environmentally-friendly SBCs that provide alternatives to non-recyclable materials that contain PVC and phthalates," said Prakash Kolluri, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Asia Pacific. "Kraton products improve performance characteristics and aesthetics in end use applications, and also facilitate recyclability," he concluded.
Kraton's exhibit of environmentally-friendly products includes applications in medical, wire and cable, faux leather, and automotive interior slush molded soft skins and Cariflex™ Polyisoprene Products. Please click on the links above and visit booth #N1J41 to learn more about our products.
In addition to the showcase, Kraton product managers and scientists will conduct technical seminars during the show on the following innovations:
- New Kraton™ SBC Polymers and Applications;
- New Slush Molding Compounds in Soft Skin and Artificial Leather Applications;
- Kraton Products in Medical & Clear Consumer Goods Applications; and
- Application Opportunities Based on Cariflex™ Polyisoprene Products.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts