FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that its San Francisco Marriott Union Square won several awards at Marriott International’s Global Full Service General Managers Conference last month. The hotel was recognized as Hotel of the Year, which honors the best hotel in the Marriott Hotels & Resorts brand across the Americas, and won the inaugural BLT (Breakthrough Leadership Training) Excellence award, recognizing leadership and accountability, as well as financial excellence and operational excellence awards.
The San Francisco Marriott Union Square is situated among San Francisco’s vibrant cultural offerings, legendary restaurants and world-class shopping. This distinctive upscale property is located at the corner of Sutter and Powell Streets in downtown San Francisco, within walking distance to the Financial District and Moscone Convention Center and directly on the historic Powell Street Cable Car line. The property opened in 2009 following an extensive redevelopment and rebranding.
“We could not be more pleased with the performance of the hotel since we completed its redevelopment. We are very proud of Oscar Rodriguez, the hotel’s General Manager, and his team, for this tremendous accomplishment. Their tireless efforts have made all the difference at this property,” said Troy A. Pentecost, FelCor’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 76 primarily upper-upscale,
full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets
throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to
operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under
globally recognized names such as, Doubletree
®, Embassy Suites
®, and premier independent hotels in New York.
Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV