The precious metal company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 53 cents a share on $1.44 billion in revenue."GG reiterated its 2012 production guidance of 2.6Mozs at cash costs of $550-600/oz and five year growth profile of 70%," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a March 30 report. "Gold production will ramp throughout the year with the Penasquito ramping up, and PV coming on stream in Q4/12. GG is currently guiding for 2012 capex of $2.6B and indicated similar for 2013, declining thereafter." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.3% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was last year. Goldcorp is very liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 3.00, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 5.33% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $47.12.
Morningstar The investment research company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, anticipate profit of 51 cents a share on $163.9 million in revenue. "Morningstar has mostly halted its acquisition program as it seeks to integrate what it has acquired," Great Lakes Review analysts wrote in a March 9 report. "With the shares trading at 26.7x our 12-month forward EPS estimate, or 1.78x of our 15% projected 3-to-5 year EPS growth rate, our rating is HOLD." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.6% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was the previous year. Morningstar is very liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.18, which shows that the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 9.61% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $71.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV