Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA, the “Company”) announced today that it will present at the upcoming Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) Oil & Gas Investment Symposium on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM EDT. The presentation will be web cast and can be viewed, along with presentation slides, at www.saratogaresources.com by clicking on the links on the home page.
About the IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium
The IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium is an annual hallmark on the industry calendar and a destination for serious energy investors. There is a distinct advantage for investors participating at OGIS as the unique and focused setting allows for benefits that go beyond the basic company presentation, designed as a neutral setting, all interested and qualified investors are welcome to participate.
About Saratoga Resources, Inc.Saratoga Resources, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,185 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production, currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. For more information, go to our website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV