HOWELL, Mich., April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
As Chairman of MWW Automotive (MWWC) and one of the original founders, I felt it was time to intensify communication with our shareholders, as we are in a critical stage of the development of the company. I am impressed with the large and dedicated public following of our company and the significant daily trading volume that has developed over the last several months, if not yet at the share price that we all would like to see. All of us at MWW are extremely appreciative for the many constructive (critical) comments and votes of confidence that we have received from the majority of the MWW shareholders. At the same time I understand the frustration and concerns that exist among some of our early shareholders.
Based on this and the current developments in MWW, I felt compelled and obligated to express my strong sentiment of appreciation and encouragement to the MWW investment community. At the same time, this letter should also serve as a big picture recap of our recent history and in particular, the struggles we went through over the last several years, following the onset of the automotive industry crash in the past and the subsequent global financial crisis. We may have lost a few battles during that time (who did not), but all together I believe we have succeeded in making significant progress, not only in stabilizing but also advancing the company's development on many different levels. In addition the automotive industry in general has recovered strongly and is producing some of the best results since 2008. I am confident that we will succeed in the advancement of our company to the benefit of all shareholders and that we are at the starting point on a path of solid recovery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV