BEIJING, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN; "Borun" or the "Company"), a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China, today announced that the Company has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on April 6, 2012.
The Company's annual report on Form 20-F contains its audited consolidated financial statements and is available on the Company's website at http://ir.chinanewborun.com. The Company will provide a hard copy of its completed audited financial statements free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
About China New Borun CorporationChina New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN) is a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China. Borun's edible alcohol products are primarily sold as an ingredient to producers of baijiu, a popular grain-based alcoholic beverage that is sold throughout China in retail stores, restaurants and bars. The Company also produces DDGS Feed, liquid carbon dioxide and crude corn oil as by-products of edible alcohol production. China New Borun is based in Shouguang, Shandong Province. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.chinanewborun.com and in documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Contact Information Three Part Advisors, LLC John PalizzaPhone: +1-888-870-0798Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China New Borun Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV