EUR-JPY Breaks Key Supports, Heads Lower
The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
NEW YORK ( fxtechstrategy.com) -- Having broken and held below key supports at the medium-term trendline of 107.75 and the daily exponential moving average of 106.79, the risk is for EUR-JPY to weaken further in the days ahead.
This development will leave the cross targeting the 105.63 level, its March 6 low. A breach of here will pave the way for a push further lower toward the Dec. 9 high of 104.49, and then the 103.27 level. Its daily and weekly RSI are bearish and pointing lower supporting this view.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV