Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it is changing the name of its Unitrin Specialty business to Kemper Specialty, effective April 9, 2012.
“This announcement demonstrates continued progress in the rebranding of our family of companies. The market reception to our Kemper name has been terrific, and I am pleased with our progress to date,” said Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our next step will be the rebranding of the Unitrin Direct business in the near future.”
While the name is new, Kemper Specialty remains strongly committed to serving its customers and the agencies that support them. For more information on the name change please visit kemperspecialty.com
About KemperKemper Specialty is part of Kemper Corporation and provides personal and commercial auto insurance to select areas of the non-standard auto market. Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide life, health, auto, homeowners, renters insurance and other products to the individual and small business markets. Kemper serves its customers through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents, as well as directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships. Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV