Radius Global Market Research Names Anjul Sharma Global Director Of Qualitative Research
LONDON, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Radius Global Market Research, a leading global market research firm, announced that it has appointed Anjul Sharma as Global Director of Qualitative Research. In this new position, Sharma will lead the firm's qualitative practice across its growing base of clients in the U.S., EMEA and Asia. She will be located in Radius' London office and report to Michael Fodor, Managing Director of Radius EMEA.
"Anjul is uniquely suited to build upon Radius' strong foundation of qualitative expertise," says Chip Lister, Managing Director of Radius Global Market Research. "Her global perspective and creative approach to building custom solutions to drive business growth will allow us to provide even greater value to our clients throughout the world."
Sharma comes to Radius from the UK-based brand consultancy The Value Engineers where she served as Senior Consultant and Director of Qualitative Insight. Prior to that, she led qualitative research for the Central and Eastern Europe and Middle East region of a leading market research company out of their offices in Dubai. Sharma also held positions at UK agencies Marketing Direction, BDRC and TRBI.
Sharma has worked across a wide range of sectors for multinational brands including: FMCG, transport, media, B2B and financial services. She has directed a wide variety of projects including brand positioning and communications development, motivational marketing/segmentation, customer experience, NPD, loyalty, portfolio optimization and employee research."Anjul has built a solid reputation for helping marketers understand different cultures and ethnic groups in new and enlightening ways," says Fodor. "Her perspective will be invaluable to our clients as they look for new ways and new places in which to grow their businesses."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV