Tammy Teston Joins Capital Bank As Florida Consumer Market Executive
CORAL GABLES, Fla., April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Capital Bank (Nasdaq: CBKN) announced today that Tammy Teston has joined the company as the Florida Consumer Market Executive. Teston succeeds Ken Kavanagh who was promoted to Consumer Executive and now leads the bank's 143 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, as well as Business Banking, Residential Mortgage, Investments, and Private Bank.
Prior to joining Capital Bank, Teston oversaw the Department of Financial Services and served as Chief of Staff to the former Chief Financial Officer for the state of Florida, Alex Sink. Teston spent over 20 years as a financial professional at Bank of America before entering the public sector, where she held a variety of executive roles to include leading branches and investments in Florida.
"We are fortunate to have someone with Tammy's experience join the Capital Bank team," said Kavanagh. "Tammy has a proven record of building great teams focused on delivering excellent customer service and creating value for shareholders, which is directly aligned with our mission to operate a high-performing regional bank in the southeast United States."
Teston is a graduate of the
University of Florida where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. She received her Master of Business Administration from Georgia State University. Teston currently resides in
Miami and will be based in Capital Bank's
Coral Gables Florida headquarters.
About Capital Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV