MIAMI, April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) will host a live audio Web cast of its annual shareholders meeting taking place in Miami Beach, Fla., on Wednesday, April 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. EDT (15.00 BST).
Interested parties may listen to the meeting by visiting carnivalcorp.com or carnivalplc.com. A replay will be available on the site for one week following the event.
The meeting will include a presentation by Carnival Corporation & plc Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank who will recap the company's recent operating performance and provide an overview of Carnival's future growth initiatives. Following the presentation, Carnival Corporation & plc Chairman and CEO Micky Arison and senior level company executives will entertain questions from attending shareholders.
Carnival Corporation & plc is the largest cruise company in the world, with a portfolio of cruise brands in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, comprised of Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Ibero Cruises, P&O Cruises ( Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK).Together, these brands operate 98 ships totaling 195,000 lower berths with 10 new ships scheduled to enter service between May 2012 and March 2016. Carnival Corporation & plc also operates Holland America Princess Alaska Tours, the leading tour company in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Traded on both the New York and London Stock Exchanges, Carnival Corporation & plc is the only group in the world to be included in both the S&P 500 and the FTSE 100 indices. SOURCE Carnival Corporation & plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV