GLEN ALLEN, Va., April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – First Capital Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCVA) today announced that the Company has extended the expiration date for its rights offering. The new expiration date is April 30, 2012, from the original expiration date of April 16, 2012. First Capital Bancorp, Inc. has chosen to extend the expiration date because it believes there are shareholders who received rights offering documents later than originally intended.
For additional information or questions regarding the rights offering, please contact First Capital Bancorp, Inc., 4222 Cox Road, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060, telephone (804) 273-1160.
The Company currently operates seven branches in Innsbrook, Chesterfield Towne Center, near Willow Lawn on Staples Mill Road, in Ashland, at Three Chopt and Patterson in Henrico County, at the James Center in downtown, Richmond, and in Bon Air, Chesterfield County.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy shares of common stock nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state. The securities are not savings accounts or savings deposits, may lose value and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any government agency .SOURCE First Capital Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV