CAMDEN, Maine, April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For the second consecutive year, Camden National Corporation, (NASDAQ: CAC), the holding company for Camden National Bank and Acadia Trust, N.A., has been named to the prestigious 2011 "Bank Honor Roll" of superior performers by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW). Camden National Bank is the largest independent publicly traded bank headquartered in Maine.
"We are honored to be included in this group of 45 high performing banks and to be one of 28 returning members to make the list," said Gregory Dufour, president and chief executive officer of Camden National Corporation. "This recognition reflects the dedication of our employees as well as strong support from our customers and shareholders."
Termed "beacons of growth in a growth-challenged industry," KBW Honor Roll members are publicly traded banking companies with more than $500 million in total assets that meet the following three conditions:
- No annual loss reported in net income per-share before extraordinary items over the past 10 years.
- 2011 annual reported net income per-share before extraordinary items equal to or greater than peak net income per-share over the past 10 years.
- Consecutive increases in net income per-share before extraordinary items since 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV