Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced it will release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, April 16, 2012, after the stock market closes. It will also host a live webcast on Tuesday, April 17, at 8:30 a.m. CDT to review its financial results, business outlook for the firm and other matters. The first quarter 2012 earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
To access the call for audio only, please call 1/877-602-7944. For the presentation and streaming audio, please access the webcast on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
For those unable to participate in the webcast, the presentation will be archived on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com for 90 days following the presentation.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.86 billion in assets at Dec. 31, 2011. At Dec. 31, 2011, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three offices in Knoxville. The firm was also added to Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 index in 2009. Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV