Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) , a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management, announced today that Leslie Stone Heisz, former managing director at Lazard Freres & Co, has joined its Board of Directors.
"We are very pleased to have Leslie serve on our Board of Directors," said John Haley, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Towers Watson. "Her extensive investment banking and finance experience, business acumen and leadership record will provide tremendous value and help us continue on our current path of growth and profitability."
Ms. Heisz was a managing director at Lazard Freres & Co from 2004 through April 2010, providing strategic financial advisory services for clients in a variety of industries. Ms. Heisz was a managing director of Wasserstein Perella and Co. (and successor Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein) for six years, and a director prior to that, specializing in mergers and acquisitions as well as leveraged finance and leading the Gaming and Leisure Group and the Los Angeles office. She was also a vice president at Salomon Brothers, where she developed the firm's industry-leading gaming practice and was a senior consultant specializing in strategic information systems at Price Waterhouse.
Ms. Heisz is currently a member of the board of directors of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. and Ingram Micro, Inc. She previously served on the Board of Directors of International Game Technology and Eldorado Resorts LLC. Ms. Heisz holds a B.S. in Economics - Systems Science from the University of California at Los Angeles, and a M.B.A. from the John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV