FORT SMITH, Ark., April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) will announce its first quarter 2012 results, prior to the opening of the market, on Friday, April 27, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET ( 8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results. Interested parties are invited to listen by calling (800) 926-5085. Following the call, a recorded playback will be available through the end of the day on May 30, 2012. To listen to the playback, dial (800) 633-8284 or (402) 977-9140 (for international callers). The conference ID for the playback is 21588087.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed live on Arkansas Best's website at arkbest.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed at Arkansas Best's website through May 30, 2012.
Arkansas Best Corporation, headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas, is a freight transportation services and solutions provider. Through its various subsidiaries, Arkansas Best offers a wide variety of logistics services including: domestic and global transportation of less-than-truckload ("LTL") and full load shipments, expedited and time-definite delivery solutions, freight brokerage, oversight of roadside assistance and equipment services for commercial vehicles, and household goods moving market services for consumers, corporations and the military. More information is available at arkbest.com and abf.com.Contact: Mr. David Humphrey, Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Telephone: (479) 785-6200 SOURCE Arkansas Best Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV